This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Adding Images Video
When creating or editing a WordPress page or blog post, you can easily add images at any time using the WordPress Media Uploader tool. This tutorial video show you how to add an image or photo.
WordPress Adding Images topics include:
- Learning how to add an image in WordPress.
- Learning how to upload and insert an image or photo directly from your computer.
- Cropping images using the image editor. Also in CSS.
- Justifying images to the left, center, or right.
- How to add captions with your images.
- How to properly edit images that have already uploaded and embedded.
- How to create and edit photo galleries of many images.