This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Adding New Users
WordPress offers default roles in the form of Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor and Subscriber. You can also add new users and assign custom roles. The role defines a list of things that the person is allowed to do and is known as the capabilities of the role.
WordPress Adding New Users topics include:
- Learn how to add new users in WordPress using the users - add new panel.
- Learn how to edit or delete users that already exist.
- Learn what roles and capabilities are and what permission levels are available.
- Learn how to edit your own profile and login profile information.