This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
WordPress Categories are meant for broad grouping of your posts (entries, articles). Think of these as general topics or the table of contents for your website. Categories are there to help identify what your website (or blog) is really about. It is meant to help website visitors find the right type of content on your site. Categories are hierarchical, so you can have sub-categories.WordPress Tags are meant to describe specific details of your posts. Think of these as your website’s key words. They are like micro-data that can be used to micro-categorize your content. Tags are not hierarchical.
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Categories & Tags video tutorial topics include:
- How to use categories and tags in WordPress to assist in organizing your content.
- How to add and edit categories using the posts categories sub-panel.
- Using category parents to sort content hierarchically.
- How to add and edit tags using the post tags sub-panel.