This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Changing Themes
From the appearance panel, you can change the entire look and feel of your site by installing and activating new themes, or by changing your existing theme. A WordPress theme provides the front end styling (how it looks) of your WordPress website. There are free themes and paid for theme designs.
WordPress Changing Themes topics include:
- Learn how to find and install new themes in WordPress.
- Learn how to build a business site or a blog, or even both.
- Learn how to change the theme in WordPress by installing a new theme or customizing the current theme.
- Learn how to update the look and feel of your website with one click using the appearance sub panel.
- Learn how to use Live Preview to customize and preview changes before you activate a new theme.
- Learn how to use the Theme Customizer to customize your site and preview changes in real-time.
- Learn about Using a static page as your homepage for your website, instead of the default blog look.
- Learn how about editing the background and header in the default WordPress Theme.