This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
Creating and Editing Pages
Pages are static information in your website. They are a good way to publish information that doesn’t change much... maybe like an About page. Pages normally appear in your website's navigation menu. Don't confuse Pages with Posts. Pages live outside of a normal blog (article) chronology and aren't displayed with your blog posts.
WordPress Creating and Editing Pages video tutorial includes:
- Reviewing the difference between pages and posts.
- Learning how to create a new page in WordPress.
- Learning how to edit and delete pages using the paged edit sub-panel.
- Learning how to bulk edit or delete multiple pages at the same time.
- Learning how to use the Quick Edit tool for modifying page details quickly.
- Learn about changing the order in which your pages are listed.
- Learn how to file, or “nest” pages underneath a parent page.
- Learn about using the WYSIWYG editor to add and edit pages.