This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Creating Links
At some point, you may want to link to other websites similar to you own that are elsewhere on the web. You most assuredly will want to link to other pages on your own website that provides additional information for your website visitors. In most cases, you will be creating links within your posts and pages.
WordPress Creating Links topics include:
- Learn how to create a link within a post or page.
- Learn how you can use an image as a link.
- Learn how to select the target (or destination) when a link is clicked by a visitor.
- Learn How to link to other pages in your website, in addition to external websites.