This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Creating a New Post Video Tutorial
Posts are blog displayed in chronological order on your a page within your website - usually the home page. In most cases, the newest post will be listed at the top with subsequent posts below it. Different from pages, posts can have comments fields for your website visitors to interact with.
WordPress Creating a New Post topics include:
- How to create a new post in WordPress using the Posts menu and its sub-menus.
- Personalizing the Add New Post interface.
- Using the new, auto re-size editor.
- Styling and formatting text and content using the post editing tools.
- Adding categories and tags to your post.
- How to add a Featured Image to your post.
- Postdating or scheduling a post for another time.
- Learn how to save and publish posts to your site.