WordPress Dashboard Video Tutorial
The WordPress Dashboard is the first screen you see when you log into the administration area of your website or blog.
The main idea of the dashboard is to give you a place where you can get an at-a-glance overview of what’s happening with your blog. You can catch up on news, view your draft posts, see who’s linking to you or how popular your content’s been, quickly put out a no-frills post, or check out and moderate your latest comments. It’s like a bird’s eye view of operations, from which you can swoop down into the particular details.
WordPress Dashboard video tutorial topics include:
- Becoming familiar with the WordPress Dashboard.
- Customizing the WordPress interface to suit your needs.
- Hide the WordPress Dashboard modules you don’t need or use.
- Understanding the collapsible navigation menu and related functions.
- The available, default modules that are provided.
- Understanding and using the Quick Draft module for your writing ideas.