This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress - Edit Existing Post
Posts are content entries (topics, articles) that are typically displayed in reverse order on your home page or other designated page in your website. Posts usually have comments fields beneath them and are included in your site's RSS feed.
WordPress Edit Existing Post topics include:
- How to edit a post in WordPress.
- How to use the bulk edit or delete several posts at the same time.
- How to use the Quick Edit tool to change post details quickly.
- How to use “sticky posts” to keep a post at the top of your page.
- Editing, previewing and updating a post using the WYSIWYG editor.