This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Posts and Pages?
WordPress Posts are basically blog entries, articles, or any content that are displayed in ascending or descending order on your homepage or another designated page within your website. In most cases, the posts are typically listed with the newest post at the top. Differing from pages (in most all cases), posts usually have comments beneath them and can be included in your website’s RSS feed.WordPress Pages are different in that they are typically used for static content — or content that doesn't change too often. Pages are usually included as a part of your website’s navigation menu.
The WordPress Posts and Pages topics include:
- Posts vs Pages in WordPress.
- The key differences between Posts and Pages.
- Examples of both, in action.