This content is reserved for members only.
As a client member of Web Considerations, you will receive additional benefits that others do not receive including service discounts and access to member only areas of our website. Membership levels vary depending on your needs (see below).
If you are an existing member, your membership level may not allow access to this area of the website. If would like to change your membership, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check out our Video Tutorial Library
As long as you are a member, your benefits include...
- Yellow Member - 1 Month Access: $15.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 1 month. (Renews automatically)
- Green Member - 6 Monts Access: $30.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 6 months. (Renews automatically)
- Blue Member - 1 Year Access: $50.00
- Access to 20 WordPress video tutorials for 12 months. (Renews automatically)
WordPress Settings and Configuration
We do not specifically endorse any of the WordPress useful tools listed here but offer them as tools for use in your own WordPress site. However, we have found them to be very effective.
WordPress Settings and Configuration topics include:
- General Setting – Learn how to update your website’s title and location, who can register an account, and how dates and times are displayed.
- Writing Setting – Learn how to customize the interface for writing new posts.
- Reading Setting – Learn how to decide if you want posts or a static page to be displayed as your website’s homepage. Learn how to display how many posts are displayed at one time. Furthermore, you will learn how to adjust RSS syndication feed features to determine how the content from your website is sent to a reader’s web browser or other subscription service.
- Learn how to sett up your site as a CMS: using a static page or a blog page for your website's home page.
- Discussion Setting – Learn about controlling the settings that concern incoming and outgoing comments, pingbacks and trackbacks, email notifications and the use of avatars.
- Media Setting – Learn how you can specify the maximum dimensions in pixels that are used when inserting an image into the body of a post or page.
- Privacy Setting – Learn about choosing whether you want your website to be indexed by search engines i.e. Google, Bing, or Yahoo! (Or if only to normal website visitors).
- Permalinks Setting – Learn how to create a custom URL structure for your permalinks and archives.
- Miscellaneous Setting – Learn about file upload settings, link tracking and support for custom website hacks.
Taking your WordPress Education to the Next Level
You can continue your education and take it to the next level with our LIVE online WordPress training classes. Feel free to contact us and we can setup an online class to cover the topics you specifically want to know more about.